How to Choose Colors from Trends



Every spring and every fall, we have new trends, and it seems that all the shops are full of only those new trendy colors. Most people are lost when trying to find something to wear. I must say that this has been the case as long as I remember, so it will probably continue forever. Therefore, we must “break the spell” of the trends and start looking at them in a new way. Of course we don´t want to look old fashioned, but then again, who has the time and money, to always buy new things, even though shopping is a nice hobby?!
The trick is to find your own best colors and see how you can combine them with the newest trends. Take a pair or shoes or jewelry or a hand bag, in the new trendy colors, and wear them with your own best colors. Even though it seems that there are no other clothes than the new trend, I can assure you that you can always find something in your own colors as well. This I know, because I have worked with quite a few department stores as well as other clothes shops for years. Among others, I was hired by Stockmann´s in Helsinki in the autumn and/or spring to help buy clothes for customers – men and women – and I can say that no one ever left without new clothes or unhappy about the day. 

Shopping is easy, when you know what to look for!

Comments