Beauty Seminar in Tallinn 12.-13.10.2018



On Saturday, 13th October, I will be one of the speakers at the annual Beauty Exhibition in Tallinn, Estonia. It is such a pleasure and honor to have been invited! The topic I will be talking about is how and why it is so important that we choose the very best colors every single time for ourselves because it effects you in so many ways. Colors have the power to make or break you! When you get it right, you will always look and feel (which is most important) like a million dollars! I hope I will see you there because we will be having so much fun!

For years, I have been visiting Tallinn and the Beauty seminars in spring and fall. There is always so much to see and experience and learn. There are so many interesting speakers and so much going on!



Have a look at the schedule and pick out the talks you are interested in and get your ticket.

Here are all the speakers on Friday 12th October.


Here are all the speakers on Saturday 13th Oct.
I have some inside information and therefore know that the week-end with a gala dinner on Saturday to top the whole event will mark a completely new era in many areas of our every day lives. It is all so very exciting. I can hardly wait for the week-end!

Comments