Men, If You Want to Stand Out, Use Your Best Colors!

A very important piece of the puzzle is missing!


People are often asking me: do colors apply also to men? I´m very happy that so many people are asking about this, because colors very much apply to men, just like they do to women, children, animals and everything else on this planet.

If you find this hard to believe, I´m confident that you will change your mind, after reading this post! Research shows that about 8% of men are color blind, so I cannot give a 100% guarantee that everyone will find their best colors without outside help.
If you are not comfortable about choosing colors for shirts, ties, jackets, trousers etc., you can also try to solve this problem by thinking back, which pieces of clothing you were the most comfortable in. Which clothes do you always pick out of all your clothes? Which pieces of clothing do you always leave out. Have a closer look. Do they have something in common as far as colors?

Just last week-end, I was one of the speakers at the I AM BEAUTIFUL seminar in Tallinn, Estonia and I was speaking about color. The event was put together by a team of three professionals and as a result, the event was so successful that it has now been decided that it will be an annual event! 

The Master of Ceremonies for the event was a man, Will, who told me that he had never even heard of what I will be talking about and said it would really be interesting to hear what I have to say. 

There was also a photo/video team capturing the whole event. These people told me that they were very interested also in hearing what I was going to talk about because they had no idea, and were looking very much forward to my talk.

After my presentation, they were all very excited and told me that they had never heard of anyone speaking about color in this way. They wanted to hear more, which I was very happy to hear, of course. I felt that I had touched the subject in such a way that people wanted to learn more. 

This time, the audience was all women but I wouldn´t be surprised if next year we will have more men wanting to know which colors would make them look like a million dollars. Which colors would they need to stop wearing, which colors make them feel more confident, just like for women. It seems that it is now time that men and women will start focusing more also on the colors that they are choosing to wear. They will want to make an impact with their image. We only have one chance of making a good first impression. There will never be another opportunity. So, why not find out which colors enhance your own personal coloring to make the best out of what you were given by Mother Nature?
Your eye contact is better when you wear your best colors in business

There is a bigger range of colors to choose from for free time


When talking with the men after my presentation, they were so open and amazed. More so than women. This is probably because it somehow seems that women are more focused on their appearance and they feel that they should know everything, even though they have not had the opportunity to learn about these things in detail.
It is completely ok to say that you don´t know. After all, you can´t pretend to be a doctor or a lawyer before you have studied and taken your exams to know what you are expected to know in your field of expertise.

Colors and how they work and don´t work, is also a “science”, as much as any other subject that works according to certain laws and these laws work equally for men, women, children, animals and anything else with color. When we want to have harmony and an enjoyable visual, whether it is a person or anything else, we need to use colors in a way that is appealing to the eye. Harmony is the key.

It is not difficult to combine colors together without knowing everything, but without the knowledge of how colors work together with their background, it is not so easy to get the best possible end result every time. I know this because there was such a difference in my own personal look, after understanding the concept. People were stunned to see what a difference had happened in my look. Strange people on the street were stopping and staring at me and it was only because my colors were working in harmony and I stood out only because of that. Needless to say that my color business took off like a rocket and escalated month after month. 

We all need this information, if only to know what to choose when spending our money wisely. If we are in a business recommending colors for people, then one very important piece of the color puzzle is missing, if you have not taken the time to get your expertise up to speed with the knowledge of how colors work differently for different color of people. All people have beautiful colors. We need to recognize that and help them to find their own best coloring for everything that they need to spend money on, so that they make the best of their personal coloring without spending money on anything that don´t give the end result they are looking for.

You can get into the mindset of how colors work and what to do if you want to learn more by going to my pages and downloading your FREE Shopping Guide. From it, you will learn the first step of the system and after that you will be able to take any colors and build a wardrobe you will be happy with.  The system works for you, me and everyone!

Comments